2011年1月21日星期五

A Bad Day or Good Day?

   I successfully finish my work at 2pm,although I compelete my job everyday,it is a basic thing I should do,I find resource quickly at noon,but in the afternoon it is become difficult to find a useful resource.Tomorrow I have to hunt for a new rescource to publish links.
  I think it is difficult to find a good rescource,the one I am using is a good rescource.but I have a confidence in looking out a better rescource,because I have already found two useful resource.we can creat a record if we spare no efforts,just do it and never give up.we don't know what's wrong with our website,the keywords' rank is falling quickly,we can't find out the reason so that we stop working,I needn't to publish links this afternoon.
  I have a strange day,I chat with my roommate in facebook,I am use English,she is use Chinese.we chat for a while,I am so excitied,what makes me so happy I really don't know,Maybe just like I said before I just want someone to chat with me,I don't feel lonely but I am afraid of being leave alone.I want to make my job more interesting.
   Now I am try to control my mood because someone said he can't bear any more,I was crazy in the past few hours,now I will calm down and be quite.I don't  want  to hear his annoying words any more,I will lose weight one day to make him disappionted.

没有评论:

发表评论