2011年1月4日星期二

Christmas Gift

   This Christmas was my favourite festival,I had a good time.I received my gifts.To me it has a special meaning.
    I graduated from school,after I attended serval interviews I successfully found a job,now I am in the company which recruit me.my company is located in countryside where there is many hills and fruit trees.the environment is very good,the people here are very friengly,I like them,we don't have difficulty in communication.this Christmas is the frist I celebrate here,it impressed me deeply.
    my manager made a full prepration for us newbie,we received the warmest gift ever,we were moved.we are busy in cartier jewelry,Now I am familiar with cartier jewelry,I have looked thousands of cartier jewelry.we were plan to have the frist order in Christmas holidays but we failed.To our surprised,we had the order three days later,we all very happy.it was a success but was late.
    The new year is coming,I hope I can receive a better gifts.

1 条评论: