2011年1月22日星期六

What will we do?

 Recently we can't chat on QQ and browse our QQ space,no matter is on work or of work,we can't anything except work,it is a bad news to us.From now on,our chat tool is RTX.To most of us it is a boring communication tool,we are not adapt to use it,so our attention change to facebook.
  I find it is an interesting thing,today in my facebook so many peole are on line,almost all of them are my workmates,I think it msut be due to we can't chat on QQ,so that they chat on facebook,they are update many contents on it,I guess they must feel boring.In fact I feel it is unreasonable that we can't use QQ,if we have finished our work,I think we can do something for fun,maybe it is not related to our work.but the truth is that the managers are don't think so,in their opinion,During  the work hours,we must do our work,it is the basic and also is a regular.We have no choice but to obey it.
  I have to remember one thing I am not a student now,the society is different from school.My EMS ia arrived at noon,the hemopiezometer is a gift for my mother.it is small so that it is convient to carry.
I hopeit really can work,I just want my mother have a healthier body.I hope my families will happy all the time.

没有评论:

发表评论