2011年1月23日星期日

How to make my words come true

  I always say to change myself and lose weight,but I have never actually carry it out.so i have no confidence in my will now.cartier love ring
  How to control myself and keep the willing to make my words come true?it is aquestion,I have said already I am addicted to drift bottle,now I have many friends even if I don't know who they are.it is a waste of time,it is meaningless to chat with them,if I have a question,I can't gain a slution from them,the only function is when I am upset,it is a means of let off.now I realize that I can't spend so much time in it,I should make full use of the time.cartier love bracelet replica
  I should find something that can make me active so that I can clearly know what I am doing ,at last I am willing to inist on it.what can make me to change is task I have to find out.Try to control implusion,I am always impluse to go shopping,sometimes I bought some helpless things,it is a waste of money,sometimes due to implusion,I eat so much junk food.I am far from my goal is partly because Ithe implusion.I have to control it,implusion is devil.cartier trinity ring

没有评论:

发表评论