2011年1月12日星期三

Plan of 2011

  The new year has alrealy come,I want to do many things,To make these things come true,I have to make a plan,let me carry them out one by one.
  First thing I want to do is lose weight,my weight is heavier and haevier,some of my workmates always laugh at me,they play a joke on fat,I can't stand it any more.Another reason is I want to be fit so that I can wear beautiful clothes.Second thing I want to have a better job if I have gained the certificate of Customs Declaration,I want to be busy in international business.then I want to have a healthy  body,I should inist on doing exercise.this morning I ate some groundnuts,then I felt my stomach uncomfortable,I threw up then,even the water I drunk was threw up,it was so bad,so take care of myself is very important.Don't eat so much junk food,it is bad to health.I should keep one thing in mind,don't eat too much,a little is ok.then the last but not the least,I am going to make more money to help my parents to pay off the debts.
  I wish my families have a good time in a new year,everything will be good,come on Ting,you can do it,you will do it,you will succeed.

没有评论:

发表评论