2011年1月20日星期四

Changes

  I have a few days no writing blog,tocay it ocurrs to me that to write a blog.yes blog is become a part of my life,I cartier love ring  will feel uncomfortable if I don't write a blog.
  I have worked for more than two months,everyday I do the same thing namely publish links,everyday I am busy in looking for a recource to publish links,this is my job,I have to do it again and again,I haven't learn something new,it is a bad thing.From now on I should make cartier trinity ring some changes.In my spare time I should spare some time to study my major,I am speacialize in international business,the related knowlege is very important,I can't forget them,but to make things worse I have forgotten some.The first thing I want change is to continue studying.Second thing is to keep on diet.To cartier love bracelet replica keep fit I must do that,I don't want to the one who is laughed at.the last I want to change is to be an outgoing girl.
  Are these things difficilt to come true?I think it is not difficult at all,the  only I am afraid is I have no confidence , perseverance and determination.if I am unable to do them,it will become a aweful thing.cheap Cartier Cartier White Gold Plated Pendent   

没有评论:

发表评论