2011年1月10日星期一

Jan 11th

Jan 11th,2011                          cloudy    cold
    Last night I knew my result of Customs Declaration, the lowest criterion of the examination is still unkonwn,some people predict it will come out at the end ofof this mouth,the exactly days is not published.I am afraid of I can't pass it,my score is near to the borderline according to recent years,I hope I can pass it because I am desirous to be businesswoman.The examination takes me a few months to make a preparation,I hope the result won't make me feel disappionted.
   It makes me remind of BEC,hardly can I pass the examination,I thought I could pass it,to my disappiontment,I failed olny 4 far away from the borderline.Such a bad thing,I hope it won't happen again on me.I bless it.The bad luck won't always follow me,one day I will be lucky I can succeed,these words is my belief.I also want to tell my friend,Don't lose heart,keep on doing it nothing can stop you,you should trust yourself.now I will count on these encourage words in the future.
   Where there is a will there is a way,come on!just do it!

没有评论:

发表评论